Friday, June 17, 2011

Some Reward from ZARA PEOPLE!



Some of my friends have been encouraging me to submit my pictures to ZARA PEOPLE! considering that I bought quite some pieces from their store. However, most of my pictures are indeed not qualified as I rarely put several pieces from THIS SEASON together or lost their bar-codes, :(   Finally, I had a chance to take several pictures right after last Friday's work. In fact I even forgot to take off my office badge while taking pictures, LOL~~ And here I am, chosen by ZARA PEOPLE! for Issue Jun #3 (click here for more details). I am glad that ZARA picked this picture even though I looked tired and a little bit pale in it after a long week working. But I believe this picture well represents my real life, busy, tiring yet fun!!

Thank all my friends who have been supporting and encouraging me. Without you, I couldn't make this blog. Special thanks to my photographer, my dear hubby, who has been extremely supportive and patient.  

BTW, I am also very happy to be on the same issue with my dear blogger friend, wave.  Congratulations to her!

Have a great weekend!!

32 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 哇塞,ulmo,你居然钻出来了!! 大啃!!!

    好久没联系了,你现在咋样?花花说你胖了一些,嘻嘻

    要看婚礼照片!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, congrats!! Keep it on~
    ulmo

    ReplyDelete
  4. 奶包rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 大啃肉燕~~~~哈哈

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah, first one at well!! -ulmo

    ReplyDelete
  7. 胖了好多!咦,婚礼照片你没收到啊。回头再重发~

    ReplyDelete
  8. 啊,你发到哪里了?哪个邮箱? 我去找找去,哭死。。。。

    ReplyDelete
  9. 阿莫婚了? 恭喜恭喜. 腆着脸也要看照片中不?
    虽然都恭喜过我相好的, 还是要再隆重恭喜一把. 我都跟着老激动了. 我俩相好的, 都要成名银了.

    ReplyDelete
  10. 相好的,你逗死我了。这就名人了,那当名人也太容易了吧。。。哈哈

    ReplyDelete
  11. 网络和reality TV的年代, 成名可比以前容易老鼻子了. 哈哈...

    ReplyDelete
  12. 那也轮不到我这种人的,就是玩玩而已,哈哈

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations!!
    这个color block太有创意了,撞得真好看啊~~~
    才发现wave又被选中了一张啊。。
    你们两个都太厉害了。。。

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow, big cong!! you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. 小兔子,谢谢你,其实就是好玩而已,阿街和我说了好几次,我就试一试,呵呵

    ReplyDelete
  16. 小A,你也应该去试试的,你的MT身材穿它家衣服太合适了!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. 我的存货太少了,要找出2件来打一起真不容易呢hehe...你赶紧再接再厉,继续投:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. 小A, 这个season结束了,哈哈,俺赶了个末班车。。。

    ReplyDelete
  19. 恭喜奶包!这个名字我越叫越顺口了,哈哈。。

    ReplyDelete
  20. Jess,你跟她们学坏了,哈哈

    ReplyDelete
  21. 无比的有气场啊!还没恭喜过呢赶紧来凑个热闹。

    ReplyDelete
  22. 我也要看阿莫婚照!

    ReplyDelete
  23. 大大的恭喜呀!新一季一定会更加精彩!

    ReplyDelete
  24. 恭喜老朋友阿莫!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Big congrats dear! I am so happy for both of you. <3

    You gals wear zara so well, always looking fabulous! Far better than their online models. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  26. u look so cool there! :) lovely Zara people!

    Find me on:
    From Catwalk to Classroom.

    ReplyDelete
  27. You look stunning! Congrats. I said you should be the face of Zara. :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. peggi, 小鱼,qy偶像,ms kwong, Mix and Match,thank all you gals for your nice comments and encouragement! XOXO~~

    ReplyDelete
  29. Congratulations! You deserve it. You're the master of color-blocking. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  30. perfect color combinations!

    love your styles. new follower! =)

    ReplyDelete